Green Valley Ranch
Green Valley Ranch is a large master planned community in Henderson, NV. The community features a wide mix of residential neighborhoods as well as parks and pedestrian/bike paths. It is also home to the Henderson Multigenerational Recreation Center, The District Shopping Center and the Green Valley Ranch Resort & Casino. Twitchell elementary, Vanderburg elementary and Bob Miller middle school are all located within the communnity and Coronado High School is a short drive away.
Subdivisions inside the Green Valley Ranch master planned Community
- Altezza: Gated.
- Bella Vista Condominiums
- Carriage Lane
- Carriage Club
- Castle Rock Estates: Gated community with 1-story tract homes.
- Citrus Gardens
- Copper Ridge: Gated.
- The Cottages: Gated community with small 1-story and 2-story tract homes
- The Enclave: Gated.
- The Estates: Guard gated custom home community in Green Valley Ranch.
- Fountain Hills: Gated.
- Green Hills
- Horizons: Single story homes built between 1995 and 1997
- Mystic Bay: Gated community with large 1-story tract homes ranging from approximately 2,400 to 3,200 square feet.
- Pacific Trace: Gated community of small 1 and 2 story homes
- Pavillion Pointe
- Premiere: Gated community across from Green Valley Ranch Resort
- Richmond Heights
- Ridge Point
- Sentosa: Gated.
- South Hills
- Summit Point: Gated subdivision.
Recent Home Sales in Green Valley Ranch
|Address||Date Sold||Sales Price||Price/SF|
|2420 CONFIDENT CREST CT||05/10/2018||$329,000||$148|
|251 GREEN VALLEY #3612||05/08/2018||$230,000||$198|
|1863 WINDWARD CT||05/04/2018||$225,000||$217|
All data taken from MLS and was current as of 5/11/2018.