Seven Hills is a large master planned community in Henderson, NV. The community is flanked by the Henderson Executive Airport to the West and the Rio Secco golf course to the East. There are 3 parks that feature play areas and tennis courts and there is also a series of interconnected walking paths. Golf course properties are available. Schools in this area are generally considered to be excellent. Elise L. Wolff Elementary is located near the Northern entrance of Seven Hills and Coronado High School is a short drive away.
Subdivisions inside the Seven Hills master planned Community
- Capistrano: Single and 2-story tract homes ranging from approximately 1,700 to 2,800 square feet.
- Majestic Hills: Single and 2-story homes ranging from approximately 2,000 to 3,200 square feet.
- Marquis: Blue Heron custom home community. There are still a few lots available. Contact us today to view this community.
- Meridiana: Single story homes ranging in size from approximately 2,000 sq. ft. to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Portofino: Small gated community off of Grand Hills Drive with featuring 24 custom homes, many with elevated golf course views.
- Rapallo: Small guard gated community of custom homes in Seven Hills.
- Renaissance: Guard gated subdivision off of Grand Hills Drive featuring a selection of Mediterranean style tract homes.
- Terracina: Custom home community in Seven Hills.
Recent Home Sales in Seven Hills
|Address||Date Sold||Sales Price||Price/SF|
|1126 CATHEDRAL RIDGE ST||04/27/2018||$279,000||$202|
|2979 SCENIC VALLEY WY||04/27/2018||$352,000||$233|
|1584 RAVANUSA DR||04/23/2018||$465,000||$153|
All data taken from MLS and was current as of 5/1/2018. Are you thinking of selling your home in Seven Hills? Contact us today to discuss selling your home. Or, click here if you are looking to search homes for sale at Seven Hills, Henderson.